Friday, November 7, 2014

Dear SUB readers: Please help me beg my fiancee

From a male SUB reader
I recently went on a trip and left my fiancee in my house in Lagos. On my return I was hinted by my security guard that she had a man in the house in my absence and I went off the handle to the extent that we were constantly fighting over the issue ( bottom line is in the end after grilling the guard for more info, his account was not true ). I cannot fire the guard since I only live in a flat in the building and truly will not want my neighbors hearing such about my intended wife to be. My fiancee is seriously mad at me and she cannot seem to forgive me for not trusting her until proven guilty. How can I get this woman back? Somebody help me, I am deeply worried and I have tried everything I can to show her I am sorry. Ideas anyone? I know she reads this blog, someone please appeal to her on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment