Thursday, January 8, 2015

Why would any woman insist on marrying a man who tells her he's gay?

I read through what brand expert Kenny Badmus wrote on Facebook today where he revealed he told his ex-wife he was gay, but she didn't care and still married him.
"One of those pre-marriage days, while we were with our marriage counseling team, I brought up the issue again – that I had always had a preference for men. I wanted the Ministers to dissuade her from the marriage. I just couldn’t put a ring on a fat big lie. She was so happy to tell the ministers, as quickly as she could, that my feelings for men would all be gone, because she believed it was a childhood disorder. I guess she meant she was going to fuck my brains into heterosexuality. This is a mistake a lot of us make. We all want to change people to conform to our preferences" Kenny wrote
Why would a man tell you he's gay and you still insist on marrying him? Is that a sane thing to do? I know quite a few gay men who are married. You mean to tell me the wives don't know they like to suck d**k? I'm not even close to them and I know...so are these women in denial or just delusional?

No comments:

Post a Comment